Posted on January 2, 2012
So here is the obligatory kick off post for 2012.
I had quite a lot of ideas on how I should write this but I keep putting it off so it all just got lost with the smoke from all the fireworks two nights ago. So what I’ll be doing for now is let you in on the golden goals I have for 2012 until I can actually wrap my head around how I want my blog entries to be.
- Finish The Wedding Dress by early May for editing
- Publish The Wedding Dress through Createspace by June (so I get to avail a free copy of my book for winning NaNoWriMo)
- Save up for a sewing machine and a netbook
- Open an online shop for my crafts
- Revive my deviantArt
- Study basic photography
- Finish reading 50 books by the end of the year
- Improve my website
- Be a better and happy person! 🙂
For the people who have made the last year quite incredible, you guys know who you are. I’m hoping you’ll all be a part of this year’s journey as well. 😉
“If this is the moment I stand here on my own, if this is my right of passage that somehow leads me home, I might be afraid but it’s my turn to be brave.”